This room was specially designed so that business, leisure, religious and/or cultural visitors in the city of Medellin can enjoy first quality services: it has a living room, desk and room service desk, decorated with exclusivity, besides a big bathroom.
Get to know our standard room and its amenities through the following updated photo gallery
- Buffet Breakfast included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luxury Minibar
- Air conditioning
- Resting and reading area
- Cable TV Channels
- Queen Size Bed
- Safety box
- LCD TV
- Work desk
- Beauty Salon
- Free Parking
- Handicapped access
- Welcome Cocktail
- Business Center
- Meeting rooms/ banquet
- Fax / photocopier
- Tourist information assistance
- Medical assistance
- Internet access in common areas
- 24-hour laundry service
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour room assistance
- 24-hour reception
- Wake-up call service
- Luggage storage
- Shoe shiner
- Cribs available
- Currency exchange
- Daily press
- Car rental
- Transfer service (payment required)
- Airport transfer service (payment required)
- IVA tax of 19% is not included in the rate, Colombian clients or foreigners living in the country must pay out the IVA tax directly to the hotel. According to Colombian law, only tourist who have an Entry and Permanency Permit PIP-3, or PIP-5, or PIP-6, or PIP-10; or current Temporary Visa TP-7, or TP-11, or TP-12 are exempt of this tax payment.
- Every passenger must pay out in the hotel the hotel insurance per person per night.
- The rates per night are bases on a double accommodation, including breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- One minor under 2 years old may stay for free in a crib; or up to 1 minor under 10 years old may stay for free, if his/her parents or legal guardian use the existing beds. (Previous reservation subject to availability). Breakfast not included for the minor under 10 years old, this service must be used directly in the hotel.
- 1 child older than that age or an adult may stay for 25USD per person per nights (tax not included). (Previous reservation needed and subject to availability).
- Every guest (adults or minors) must present their valid identification at check in without any exception. It is recommended to adult traveling with children to Colombia to contact a consulate before the trip to receive more information.
Hotel Dann Carlton Belfort Medellin is a smoke free establishment is it from cigarettes or Tobacco. Smoking in the rooms or public areas is not allowed, there are penalties for those who break this rule.
- It is completely forbidden to enter pets to the hotel’s installations.
- Check in time is at 3:00 p.m. (You must be at least 18 years old to do a check-in).
- Check out time is at 1:00 p.m.
- Early check in / late check-out: It is subject to the occupancy the day it is required with previous If it is not informed and authorized by the hotel it will have an additional charge.
- Hoteles Dann Works under the law 1329 and 1356 of 2009 to work against sexual commercial pornography exploitation and children and teenager sexual tourism. It is mandatory to present minors valid identification at the check-in.
- All Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- Changes or cancellations done 24 hours prior to will not have any penalty. After this time 100% of the first night rate will be charged as penalty.
- NON refundable rates
- The hotel has charges for cancellations and modifications.
- The reservation does not allow any modifications.
- In case of cancellation the complete stay will be charged.
- In case of a NO show the complete stay will be charged.
- If there is an early departure the complete stay will be charged.
- Payment in advance: the total amount will be charged at the time the reservation is made.